WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
Located on the Mezzanine Level, the full WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio provides state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment with personal audio/TV monitors. If you forgot a part of your workout gear or needed to pack light, experience our Westin Gear Lending program, which provides workout clothes and shoes.
Our new WestinWORKOUT® guest rooms help to maintain your wellness routine and fitness regime by allowing you to work out in the privacy of your guest room. Each room is equipped with cardio, strength and core training equipment and DVD workouts replicating your favorite fitness classes. Complimented by amenities and services designed to keep you healthy and fit while traveling.
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Personal Trainer available in our Westin Workout Fitness Studio Monday - Friday 5 AM - 1 PM
WestinWORKOUT® guest rooms include:
- ReebokTM Tomahawk Cycle or LifeFitnessTM T9iTreadmill.
- ReebokTM Pilates and Cycle DVD workouts via in-room DVD player.
- Enjoy your favorite music CD's on your in-room DVD player.
- Adjustable dumbbells & ReebokTMequipment including
- Stability ball
- Medicine ball
- Resistance tubing
- Yoga mat
- Fitness Library, Bicycling and Runner's World magazines PLUS detailed Runner's Map.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Healthy refreshments are available for purchase in your in-room refreshment center
Enjoy our well-being massages, which are $140 for 60 minutes and $180 for 90 minutes. To make an appointment, please phone the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio at 312/744-1900, ext. 41.
Meet our personal trainer, Sam Guiragossian: