Meetings in Chicago
The Westin Chicago River North is the perfect setting for your next event. Anchored by an 8,400 square foot Grand Ballroom and additional 4,600 Grand Court pre-function area with Chicago River Promenade access, The Westin Chicago's unique capabilities provide guests with the highest level of service in the industry. Our pre professional staff will be happy to help you plan your perfect event. From intimate events to corporate functions, we provide the tools you need to plan the ideal gathering. Explore all our hotel features as well as hot dates we have available for planning your meetings in Chicago.
At a Glance
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 30,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 8,400 sq. ft.
Last Renovation: 2014
Max Group Size: 1,000
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of all of our 17 event and meeting spaces ranging in size from 100 to 8,400 square feet.
We feature small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: River Level 1 Mtg space = 80
- Located on 1 level
- 2,800 sq. ft General Session room with six breakouts available
- Tangent™ at Westin
With over 30,000 sq. ft of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: River Level II Mtg Space = 150
- Located on 1 level
- Natural light in foyer space on the Chicago River
- 8,400 sq. ft Pillarless ballroom with 18' ceilings
Our beautiful Hana Garden Terrace is the perfect spot to hold a late night reception or event.
Ideal Meeting Size: 40-125
- On the Chicago River
- Beautiful setting
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our convenient location gives you access to all of the exhilarating things to do in Chicago including the Chicago Architectural Tours, famous Michigan Avenue shopping, the enchanting theatre district, blocks from Chicago’s “Hell Kitchen” neighborhood with endless dining options, and “The Bean” at Millennium Park.
- Two levels of meeting space totaling 30,000 sq. ft all above ground and lots of natural light
- Service culture - Highest MPSI scores of all downtown Starwood Hotels and GEI scores at 8.33/10 for 2015
- Outdoor reception space
- Located in River North along the Chicago River
- WestinWORKOUT with free personal trainer available M-F 5AM-2PM
- Executive Club Lounge on the 20th floor